Gender inequality or gender discrimination is any unequal treatment that involves giving privilege or preference based on gender. We live in a world where everyone deserves to be treated, recognized, respected and valued equally.
Gender equality means that there should be no discrimination between genders and it is our fundamental right. It is imperative to provide equal rights and opportunities, whether male or female, without any difference or hidden benefits, so that everyone can achieve his goal to the best of his ability.
Are you ready to raise your voice against gender inequality? Well, here is our catchy collection of “20 Short Slogans on Gender Equality” which will surely help you to achieve gender equality and respect. happy reading…!!
- Better balance of power between genders!
- Career has no gender!
- Different gender but equal rights!
- Don’t let gender be the measure of their ability!
- Drop the penis mask!
- Every human being is equal and should always be treated equally!
- Equal rights for both men and women!
- Equal rights for others does not mean less rights for you!
- Equal rights to all in sight!
- Equality has no gender!
- Equality doesn’t hurt anyone!
- The similarity includes both genders!
- Equality is their birthright!
- Gender discrimination is making society dead!
- Gender equality is a human fight, not a women’s fight!
- Gender equality must become a living reality!
- Gender is a social construct!
- Human + Rights = Equality!
- Join the majority, vote for equality!
- Keep your little hands away from my rights!
- Let equality blossom!
- Men, their rights, nothing more; Women their rights, nothing less!
- Power has no gender!
- They say time changes things, but you have to change them yourself!
- Treat women equally and watch the world change for the better!
- When the sun rises, it rises for everyone!
Hope you enjoy reading this post, please consider sharing it on social media. Have a message/quote to add to our list? Just leave a comment below.